- Read what our patients say about us!
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Dr. Cross is one of the most credentialed doctors in Southern Arizona in injury care. He has advanced certification from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego, the leading educational program in personal injury.
Dr. Cross also continually pursues furthering his education in the field of personal injury. Dr. Cross has received post-doctorate certification in Spinal Biomechanical Engineering, Accident Reconstruction, and MRI Spine Interpretation from the State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
How are we different? Our services include:
1) Ligament damage is a permanent injury often missed by practitioners. We use Computerized Mensuration Radiographic Analysis to objectively grade any ligament injury our patient may have.
2) We adhere to the Croft guidelines, the nationally recognized care guidelines for whiplash injuries.
3) We manage the patient's care with referrals to the appropriate medical specialists.
Our services to you and your clients:
1) We strive to obtain all medical records on our patients, so your firm doesn't have to scramble looking for missing treatment records.
2) Dr. Cross is available to consult on factors such as mechanism of injury, causality, and bodily injury.
3) Dr. Cross rebuts deceptive Independent Medical Exams performed on your clients, using scientific peer reviewed studies to support his rebuttal.
4) Dr. Cross will perform case reviews or plaintiff IME"s on your cases.
5) Dr. Cross will meet with you and your staff with current medical-legal updates.
You can arrange to meet with Dr. Cross by calling (520) 797-4177.
The links below provide useful information at your disposal.
Dr. Cross CV Is whiplash simple? Diagnosis pitfalls Low speed collisions Whiplash jury verdict US Chiro Directory
New Patients Receive FREE Consultation!
Sign-up using the form or call us at 520-797-4177
to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
*This offer is not valid if services are covered by any type of insurance.
|Saturday||By Appt.||By Appt.|
Dr. Cross is by far the best Chiropractor I have ever been to. I am 55 and have been getting chiropractic care since my early 20s for my neck and upper back. I recently discovered I have an atlas subluxation and was so happy to discover Dr. Cross. In fact he is the only Doctor in Tucson using this technique. An upper cervical Chiropractor is called an Orthogonist. He is also a holistic Chiropractor treating all areas of the body including health and wellness. So don't walk...run to Doctor Cross for any aches or pains. He is a truly amazing empathetic and humble person and a phenomenal Doctor.